I strive to make all the code I write available as open source, to facilitate reproducibility as well as to let others benefit from open source the same way I have.
- Source code for the Cyclist theorem prover at GitHub.
- All my papers that refer to tools in Cyclist have corresponding GitHub releases.
- I co-maintain the Binary Decision Diagram library BuDDy, and helped create the development version’s Reference Manual and Wiki.
- Code for the paper Implementing semantic merging operators using binary decision diagrams.
- Code for the paper Minimal refinements of specifications in modal and temporal logics.
- Code for the paper Implementation of Belief Change Operators using BDDs.
Feel free to contact me if you need help to get any if the above code to work.